Leaving the cold winter in France behind for warm weather, tropical scenery and beautiful beaches... Join me!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The jungle... Banana Azul

 The hotel, which is only a few years old, has had a fantastic 'face lift' over the past few years.. The grounds of the hotel are beautifully landscaped with all the natural flora of the area... I really enjoyed the lovely scenery while sipping on my fresh pineapple juice!


The lush tropical forest with extra added touches... some trees were planted here, grass put in... and lots of driftwood with airplants .... You should visit the Banana Azul Hotel when you are in the area!!




3 comments:

  1. All your photos remind me so much of Hawaii. I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures from a gorgeous landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadege...

    It really does look a lot like Hawaii in a lot of ways!!! Esp. the beaches!


    Philip-- Thanks so much... I definitely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete